Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
About this product
- DescriptionDisplays a range of work on the complex relationship between humans and the environment. This book is suitable for scholars and non-academics interested in the relation between our species and its biotic and built environments. It is designed for classroom use in anthropology.
- Author BiographyCarole L. Crumley is professor of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a member of the Executive Board of the Carolina Environmental Program. She is secretary of the American Anthropological Association, and past president and founding member of the AAA Anthropology and Environment Section.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/03/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations, map
- Weight513 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byCarole L. Crumley
- Introduction byCarole L. Crumley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.