Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1988 book outlines conceptual approaches to the study of physiological adaptation in animals.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/01/1988
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight530 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlbert F. Bennett,Martin E. Feder,Raymond B. Huey,Warren W. Burggren
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.