All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.24
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the methods of interpretation and the clinical applications for the objective measure of personality.
- Author BiographyROBERT J. CRAIG, PhD, ABPP, is a licensed clinical psychologist and the director of the VA Chicago Health Care System's Outpatient Drug Abuse Program (West Side Division). He is the author of Interpreting Personality Tests (Wiley), plus seven other books. He is a Fellow in the American Psychological Association and a Fellow in the Society for Personality Assessment.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight827 g
- Width162 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRobert J. Craig
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.