Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.99Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionBased around a conference on financial modeling held in Milan in December 1999, this book brings together the leading names in quantitative finance to discuss the modeling techniques in a variety of areas of financial engineering.
- Author BiographyPAUL WILMOTT is a leading protagonist in quantitative finance. He has published many landmark books including Paul Wilmott on Quantitative Finance and Paul Wilmott Introduces Quantitative Finance (both published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd). If you want to learn more about him, try his quantitative finace e--zine. HENRIK RASMUSSEN is a quantitative analyst at Schroder Salomon Smith Barney (Citigroup) in London, developing models and pricing tools for traders of exotic fixed--income and hybrid derivatives. He holds a Ph.D from the University of Cambridge and has held post--doctorate positions at universities in Britain, France and Italy. Currently, he is a visiting research fellow at the Oxford Centre for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (OCIAM), Mathematical Institute, University of Oxford.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight542 g
- Width174 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHenrik Rasmussen,Paul Wilmott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.