CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.09Trending at £12.98
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.94Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together researchers in motivation from around the world to address new directions in measures and methods for motivational research. The volume discusses the use of projective techniques, on-line questionnaires, interviews, focus groups, observations, and multiple methods.
- PublisherEmerald Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Motivation and Achievement
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Weight730 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byM.L. Maehr,P.R. Pintrich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.