Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book propels the study of American revolutionary and radical Thomas Paine into the twenty-first century by engaging an interdisciplinary and international group of scholars in an exploration of Paine's role in politics, literature, and the invention of the global.
- Author BiographyScott Cleary is Associate Professor of English at Iona College, USA. He has published on a wide variety of eighteenth-century authors, including Alexander Pope, Christopher Smart, Benjamin Franklin, and Thomas Paine. He is currently the Director of Iona College's Institute for Thomas Paine Studies. Ivy Linton Stabell is Assistant Professor of English at Iona College, USA. She has published essays on biographies written for children in eighteenth- and nineteenth-century America.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication03/02/2016
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight465 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byI. Stabell,Scott Cleary
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.