Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.48Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection focuses attention on theoretical approaches to travel writing, with the aim to advance the discourse. Internationally renowned, as well as emerging, scholars establish a critical milieu for travel writing studies, as well as offer a set of exemplars in the application of theory to travel writing.
- Author BiographyBill Ashcroft, University of New South Wales, Australia Wendy Bracewell, University College London, UK Steve Clark, University of Tokyo, Japan Vanessa Collingridge, University of Glasgow, UK Charles Forsdick, University of Liverpool, UK Joseph Gualtieri, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Otto Heim, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Graham Huggan, University of Leeds, UK Adam Jaworski, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Peter J. Kitson, University of East Anglia, UK Julia Kuehn, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Claire Lindsay, University College London, UK Maureen Moynagh, St. Francis Xavier University, Canada Paul Smethurst, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Crispin Thurlow, University of Bern, Switzerland Caitlin Vandertop, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong Alex Watson, Japan Women's University, Tokyo Laurence Williams, University of Tokyo, Japan Tim Youngs, Nottingham Trent University, UK
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 325 p.
- Weight555 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJulia Kuehn,Paul Smethurst
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.