All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview of US foreign policy, providing a comprehensive account of the theoretical perspectives, the key actors and issues, and various policy directions. Offering an outline of the field, this text explains how international relations theories such as realism, liberalism and constructivism can help us to interpret US foreign policy.
- Author BiographyInderjeet Parmar is Professor of Government and Head of the Department of Politics, University of Manchester, UK. He has published several monographs and is the co-editor of the Routledge Studies in US Foreign Policy series. Linda B. Miller is Professor of Political Science, Emerita, at Wellesley College, USA. An international relations specialist, she also taught at Barnard, Harvard, and Brown and held research appointments at Princeton, Harvard, Columbia, and Brown, where she is currently Adjunct Professor (Research) at the Watson Institute. From 1999-2002, she was also Editor of the International Studies Review. Mark Ledwidge is a lecturer in the Department of Politics, University of Manchester, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in US Foreign Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date17/04/2014
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Edited byInderjeet Parmar,Linda B. Miller,Mark Ledwidge
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.