All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £10.30Trending at £10.50
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a postmodern �' assessment of the philosophy of mathematics - one that addresses issues of theoretical importance in terms of mathematical experience. This book reveals an effort to account for the nature of mathematics in relation to other human activities. It discusses such topics as the history of mathematics as a field study.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/1998
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note11 figs.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byThomas Tymoczko
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.