CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
New Discourse on Language: Functional Perspectives on Multimodality, Identity, and Affiliation by David Caldwell, Monika Bednarek, John Knox, J. R. Martin, Helen Caple, Naomi Knight, Paul Dwyer, Chris Cleirigh (Paperback, 2011)
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £34.88
- £9.64Trending at £9.95
- £9.20Trending at £9.30
About this product
- DescriptionMartin and Bednarek address the need for innovative analyses of multi-modal discourse, identity and affiliation within functional linguistics.
- Author BiographyJ. R. Martin is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Sydney, Australia. Monika Bednarek is a Lecturer in Linguistics at the University of Sydney, Australia.
- Author(s)Chris Cleirigh,David Caldwell,Helen Caple,J. R. Martin,John Knox,Monika Bednarek,Naomi Knight,Paul Dwyer
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJ. R. Martin,Monika Bednarek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.