Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays focuses on the reception of Leibniz's thinking in the sciences and the philosophy of science in the 19th and 20th centuries. Authors studied include C.F. Gauss, Georg Cantor, Kurd Lasswitz, Bertrand Russell, Ernst Cassirer, Louis Couturat, among others.
- PublisherSpringer Basel
- Date of Publication13/04/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitlePublications des Archives Henri Poincare / Publications of the Henri Poincare Archives / Science Autour de / Around 1900
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer Basel
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRalph Kromer,Yannick Chin-Drian
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.