CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £25.01
- £26.30Trending at £27.02
- £17.46Trending at £17.95
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.87
- £25.36Trending at £30.41
- £20.87Trending at £21.21
About this product
- DescriptionA useful compendium of survival advice for the faculty newcomer on a variety of subjects: practical tips on classroom teaching, student performance evaluation, detailed advice on grant-writing, student advising, professional service, and publishing.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Murry, Jr., is Associate Professor of Higher Education and Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies and Faculty Development, College of Education and Health Professions, at the University of Arkansas Fayetteville, USA.
- Author(s)Christopher J. Lucas,John W. Murry
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.