CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book highlights the new frontiers in chemical biology and describes their impact and future potential in drug discovery.
- Author BiographyMark read chemistry at the University of Durham, completed his DPhil with Professor S.G. Davies at the University of Oxford, and then moved to The Scripps Research Institute to work with Professor K.C. Nicolaou as a NATO postdoctoral fellow. Mark joined Pfizer in the UK as a medicinal chemist in 1996 and since then has assumed a number of roles of increasing responsibility. Mark is currently the Head of Medicinal Chemistry for Pfizer in Sandwich. Mark has broad interests in medicinal chemistry and is an author or inventor on over 50 publications and patents.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleRSC Drug Discovery
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note121 black & white illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byMark Bunnage
- Series Edited byDavid E. Thurston,David Fox,Ana Martinez,David P. Rotella,Professor Robin Ganellin
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.