All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £6.00
- £5.78Trending at £8.01
- £19.99Trending at £20.32
- £16.50Trending at £21.43
- £7.54Trending at £8.03
- £14.67Trending at £23.19
- £16.19Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionLeading economists analyze the new directions taken by subdisciplines of economics in the face of modern economic challenges.
- Author BiographyMichael Szenberg is Distinguished Professor of Economics at the Lubin School of Business, Pace University. He is the author or editor of many books, including Economics of the Israeli Diamond Industry (1973) which won the Irving Fisher Monograph Award and Eminent Economists, Their Life Philosophies (1992). Professor Szenberg has received the Kenan Award for excellence in teaching. He serves as the editor in chief of The American Economist and as a consultant to private and government agencies. Lall B. Ramrattan holds a Ph. D. from the New School University. He is an instructor at the University of California, Berkeley. He has published articles in several major journals and serves as an associate editor of The American Economist.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight583 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLall Ramrattan,Michael Szenberg
- Foreword byPaul A. Samuelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.