Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £12.06Trending at £15.88
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.35
- £13.03Trending at £16.22
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive guide to men's sexual dysfunction and advances in treatments. This book presents medical information regarding normal sexual functioning and the various sexual problems that affect men, most dramatically erectile dysfunction.
- Author BiographyKamal A. Hanash, M.D. is a Mayo Clinic graduate in Urology, now Chairman of the Department of Urology at King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A board certified Urologist, Dr. Hanash is also a member of the International Advisory board of the Glickman Urological Institute at the Cleveland Clinic. His work has also included roles as Medical Director of the Urology and Impotence Center at McLean, Virginia, and Clinical Professor of Urology at Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. The author of four earlier books - three of those on sexual dysfunction - and 13 chapters in medical books, he is an active member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Urological Association.
- Author(s)Kamal A. Hanash
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleSex, Love and Psychology
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note13 illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.