All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from their previous book Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm ( OUP 2006), the Editors have compiled this book, as a major initiative of top scholars in open innovation setting out a research agenda for the next 5 to 10 years.
- Author BiographyHenry Chesbrough is Faculty Director of the Garwood Center for Corporate Innovation at the Haas School of Business at UC Berkeley. He holds a Ph.D. in Business Administration from the University of California-Berkeley, an MBA from Stanford University, and a BA from Yale University, summa cum laude. His research focuses on managing technology and innovation. His book, Open Innovation (2003), articulates a new paradigm for organizing and managing R&D. His second book, Open Business Models (2006), extends his analysis of innovation to business models, intellectual property management, and markets for innovation. His third book, Open Services Innovation (2011), explores open innovation in services businesses. Wim Vanhaverbeke is professor at the University of Hasselt. He is also visiting professor at ESADE Business School and the National University of Singapore. He published in several international journals such as Organization Science, Research Policy, California Management Review, Journal of Management Studies, Small Business Economics, Journal of Business Venturing, Technovation. He was co-editor with Henry Chesbrough and Joel West of the book Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm (OUP, 2006). He is a dedicated open innovation researcher collaborating with different partners in universities and companies around the globe. His current research is focusing on open innovation in SMEs, innovation ecosystems and on the implementation of open innovation practices. Joel West is professor of innovation & entrepreneurship at the Keck Graduate Institute School of Applied Life Sciences, after holding a similar position at the San Jose State University College of Business. His research on open innovation includes co-editing both Open Innovation: Researching a New Paradigm (Oxford, 2006) and a 2014 special issue of Research Policy; he also created and edits the Open Innovation blog (blog.openinnovation.net ). Other research has examined firm platform strategies in open source software and mobile telecommunications. He has published articles in Industry & Innovation, Information Systems Research, Journal of Management Studies, Journal of Product Innovation Management, Journal of Technology Transfer, R&D Management, Research Policy and Telecommunications Policy, among other journals.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/03/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight558 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHenry Chesbrough,Joel West,Wim Vanhaverbeke
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £13.99Trending at £20.99
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.