All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cathy Catroppa,Keith Yeates,Miriam A. Beauchamp,Vicki Anderson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAmerican Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology/Psychology Press Continuing Education Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction. I: Prevention, Prevalence and Mechanisms in Pediatric TBI. 2. Epidemiology of Pediatric TBI. 3. Pathophysiology of Pediatric TBI. II: Clinical Guidelines and Management, Assessment, Rehabilitation And Intervention. 4. Management and Guidelines. 5. Assessment of Pediatric TBI. 6. Rehabilitation / Intervention of Pediatric TBI. III: Evidence Base-Outcomes and Predictors Following Pediatric TBI. 7. Outcomes from Childhood To Adulthood. 8. Clinical Case Studies. 9. Translational Practices and Conclusions.
- Author BiographyDr. Cathy Catroppa is an educational and developmental psychologist, a Research Fellow of the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute (MCRI), Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) in Melbourne, Australia, and Associate Professor in the Departments of Psychological Sciences and Paediatrics, University of Melbourne. Dr. Vicki Anderson is Director of Psychology at the Royal Children's Hospital in Melbourne, Australia, Director of Critical Care and Neurosciences Research at the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute and Professor of Pediatrics and Psychology at the University of Melbourne. Dr. Miriam Helen Beauchamp is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychology, University of Montreal and Researcher at the St. Justine Hospital Research Centre, where she leads the ABCs Developmental Neuropsychology Laboratory. Dr. Keith Owen Yeates is Professor of Psychology, University of Calgary, where he is a member of the Alberta Children's Hospital Research Institute and Hotchkiss Brain Institute.
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £18.23Trending at £18.43
- £14.28Trending at £16.36
- £36.44Trending at £37.41
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £10.99Trending at £15.68
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.