Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.42
- £7.91Trending at £8.75
- £28.58Trending at £31.49
- £16.64Trending at £17.60
- £71.47Trending at £106.34
- £111.91Trending at £139.98
- £21.18Trending at £29.35
About this product
- DescriptionOur ability to manufacture materials at the atomic scale will change our lives for the better, and nano-economy will outperform information age. This book debates the roles of government, business actors and the professions in protecting and enhancing the lives of citizens.
- Author BiographyEdited by Graeme A. Hodge, Director, Monash Centre for Regulatory Studies, Faculty of Law, Monash University, Australia, Diana M. Bowman, Assistant Professor, The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, US and Karinne Ludlow, Monash Centre for Regulatory Studies, Faculty of Law, Monash University, Australia
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleMonash Studies in Global Movements Series
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Edited byDiana Bowman,Graeme Hodge,Karinne Ludlow
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.