All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionColouring can be a wonderfully relaxing way to de-stress and unwind. But colouring is not as simple as it looks-from colour choices to shading techniques to drawing implements, there's much to consider before you ever put pen to paper. Don't let colouring stress you out!
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is an amateur seamstress and book acquisition editor at Fox Chapel Publishing. She served as the style editor for Tree Craft and editor of the Illustrated Guide to Sewing Series. Fox Chapel Publishing crafts information for a hands-on world. With over 350 backlist titles, two magazines and over 90 new books each year - Fox Chapel specializes in educating and inspiring crafters working in a variety of mediums including sewing, woodworking and others.
- Author(s)Peg Couch
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication26/01/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Weight436 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.