Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.44Trending at £14.43
- £11.05Trending at £12.30
- £12.56Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- Author(s)Charles T. Stewart
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsBeebe, Foreword. Introduction: A Crash Course in Affect Theory. How Emotions Condition the Hunger-satiety Drive: Affect-drive Complexes. Thriving and Not Thriving During Earliest Infancy: Parent-infant Bonding. A New View of the Aetiology of Anorexia and Bulimia: Dissociation of the Hunger-satiety Drive. A Life Dominated by Shame: Pierre Janet's Case of Anorexia: Nadia. Healing Regression to the First Three Months of Life: Marguerite Sechehaye and her Patient Renee. The Bulimia - Anorexia Syndrome and Suicide: Ludwig Binswanger's Case of Ellen West. Psychological Treatment of Eating Disorders: Solve et Coagula . A Longitudinal Study of Anorexia Nervosa: Sylvia Brody's Subject Helen. Primary Prevention of Eating Disorders: Interest and Joy in Infancy.
- Author BiographyCharles T. Stewart is a retired child psychiatrist living in Berkeley, California. He worked in Community Mental Health from 1958-1966 and 1977-1994, where he directed programs, treated patients, consulted with staff, and taught psychotherapy to trainees. From 1966 to 2008 he conducted a private practice in Berkeley, providing psychotherapy to children, adolescents, and adults.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.