All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- DescriptionHow do ordinary people identify themselves as part of a group? By what means do they express a largely unspoken understanding of themselves in society? This issue examines emergent forms of solidarity and collective identity in a global context. It suggests a way of synthesizing economic, political, and cultural approaches to social life.
- Author(s)Benjamin Lee,Dilip Gaonkar
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Height230 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.