CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £44.83Trending at £49.63
- £42.58Trending at £45.99
- £7.97Trending at £11.99
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
- £9.45Trending at £9.89
- £10.82Trending at £15.03
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight721 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJoe G. Hollyfield,Matthew M. Lavail,Robert E. Anderson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Molecular Biology Studies in Human Retinal Degenerations. 1. Clinical Spectrum In Autosomal Dominant Stargardt's Macular Dystrophy with a Mutation in ELOVL4 Gene; Y. Li, et al. 2. X-Linked Retinitis Pigmentosa: Current Status; D.K. Breuer, et al. 3. Clinical Variability of Patients Associated with RDH5 Gene Mutation; Y. Wada, et al. 4. Japanese Patients with Fundus Albipunctatus Caused by RDH5 Gene Mutations; M. Nakamura, et al. 5. Functional Analysis of AIPLI1: A novel photoreceptor-pineal-specific protein causing Leber congenital amaurosis and other retinopathies; M.M. Sohocki, et al. 6. Searching for Genotype-Phenotype Correlations in X-Linked Juvenile Retinoschisis; K.T. Hiriyanna, et al. 7. RP1 Mutation Analysis; S.J. Bowne, et al. 8. The Molecular Basis of Achromatopsia; S. Kohl, et al. 9. Characterisation of the CRX Gene; Identification of Alternatively Spliced 5' Exons and 3' Sequence; M.D. Hodges, et al. 10. Rhodopsin Mutations in Sectorial Retinitis Pigmentosa; S. Kaushal, et al. Part II: Treatment. 11. Chronic Administration of Phenyl N-tert-Butylnitrone Protects the Retina Against Light Damage; I. Ranchon, et al. 12. Systems for Delivery of Vitamin A to the Retina in Retinitis Pigmentosa; E.M. Semenova, et al. 13. Timecourse of bFGF and CNTF Expression in Light-Induced Photoreceptor Degeneration in the Rat Retina; N. Walsh, J. Stone. 14. Role of Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor (PEDF) in Photoreceptor Cell Protection; W. Cao, et al. 15. Characterization and Localization of Pigment Epithelium-Derived Factor Binding Sites in the Bovine Retina; M.S. Aymerich, et al. 16. Leukemia Inhibitory Factor Prevents Photoreceptor Cell Death in rd-/- Mice by Blocking Functional Differentiation; J. Ash. 17. Glycobiological Approach to Control of Retinal Dgeneration; F. Uehara, et al. 18. A Multidisciplinary Approach to Investigating Optic Nerve Regeneration in the Goldfish; M. Devadas, et al. 19. Intact-Sheet Fetal Retinal Transplants Can Repair Degenerated Retinas; M.J. Seiler, R.B. Aramant. 20. Evaluation of an Artificial Retina in Rodent Models of Photoreceptor Degeneration; S.L. Ball, et al. Part III: Mechanisms of Retinal Dgeneration. 21. The Role of Fatty Acids in the Pathogenesis of Retinal Degeneration; D.C. Garibaldi, et al. 22. Circadian Signaling in the Retina: The role of melatonin in photoreceptor degeneration; A.F. Wiechmann. 23. Localization and Functional Analysis of Bestrophin; G. Hoppe, et al. 24. Pathogenicity of Myelin Basic Protein in Anterior Uveitis: Pathogenicity of MBP in uveitis; G. Adamus, et al. 25. A2E Inhibits Mitochondrial Function, Causes the Release of Pro-Apoptotic Proteins and Induces Apoptosis in Mammalian Cells; C. Grimm, et al. Part IV: Animal/Tissue Culture Studies. 26. DHA Levels in Rod Outer Segments of Transgenic Mice Expressing G90D Rhodopsin Mutations; R.E. Anderson, et al. 27. Application of Polymerase Chain Reaction in Deletion and Inversion of Internal DNA Fragments; T. Cheng, et al. 28. The cGMP-Phospho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.