New Insights into the Theory of Giffen Goods by Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £68.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
- £47.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne might expect that after their identification in the 19th century, all aspects of Giffen goods would have been studied by now. Yet discoveries continue, and this volume presents the latest insights into the theory of Giffen goods.
- Author BiographyWim Heijman (1953) received MSc degrees respectively in Economics and Human Geography from Tilburg University and the University of Utrecht in the Netherlands. He received his PhD degree from Wageningen University. In 2000 he was appointed Professor of Regional Economics at the latter university. He is also teaching micro- and macro subjects in undergraduate and graduate courses. Pierre von Mouche (1959) studied theoretical physics and mathematics at the University of Nijmegen. He received his PhD from the University of Utrecht under the supervision of Hans Duistermaat. Since 1989 he helds a position in economics at Wageningen University. His scientific interest concerns in particular mathematical economics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Economics and Mathematical Systems
- Series Part/Volume Number655
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note15 Tables, black and white; 35 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 171 p. 35 illus.
- Weight290 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byPierre Mouche,Wim Heijman
- Edition Statement2012 ed.
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.89
- £8.33Trending at £10.00
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.