CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £8.21Trending at £10.48
- £16.82Trending at £24.05
- £14.49Trending at £20.01
- £19.58Trending at £25.06
- £5.46Trending at £9.98
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionA tour of New Jersey's burial sites from the seventeenth century onwards. This book shows how headstones are much more than place markers for the deceased. It explains what cemeteries and their gravemarkers say about different individuals and the communities in which they lived.
- Author BiographyRichard F. Veit is an associate professor in the Department of History and Anthropology at Monmouth University.
- Author(s)Mark Nonestied,Richard F. Veit
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note121 b&w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.