All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith help and hope for those who struggle with depression and those who care about them, this is a medically reliable and biblically sound guide to understanding depression, finding help for it, experiencing hope in the midst of it, and discovering gifts and insights as a result of the struggle.
- Author BiographyDavid B. Biebel, holds the Doctor of Ministry degree in Personal Wholeness from Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. He has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books, including New Light on Depression; Jonathan, You Left Too Soon, If God Is So Good, Why Do I Hurt So Bad? plus the companion volume How to Help a Heartbroken Friend. He resides in Colorado. Harold G. Koenig, MD, is board certified in general psychiatry, geriatric psychiatry, and geriatric medicine. A professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences and associate professor of medicine at Duke University, he is founder and director of the Center for the Study of Religion/Spirituality and Health at that institution. Dr. Koenig has published extensively in the fields of mental health, geriatrics, and religion.
- PrizesWinner of Christian Book Award Winner 2005 and Book of Distinction 2005.
- Author(s)David B. Biebel,Harold G. Koenig
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2003
- Weight562 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.