All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe chapters in this book introduce an array of theoretical constructs from education, sociology, linguistics and media studies, while presenting a new inside perspective on new literacies research in Brazil. They provide a useful set of ideas, tools and analytical frameworks for researchers, teachers, and students concerned with technology-enhanced education and social inclusion.
- Author BiographyEduardo S. Junqueira holds a PhD in Education from Michigan State University. His advisor was Dr. Anne Haas Dyson. He is now a professor at Universidade Federal do Ceara (The Federal University of Ceara ) in Brazil, where he lectures for both graduate and undergraduate courses on new literacies, New Media Studies and ethnographic research methods. Marcelo E. K. Buzato holds a PhD in Applied Linguistics from the University of Campinas where he is also a professor of Applied Linguistics and researcher in the areas of Language, Technology and Society, Technology-enhanced Language Learning and Digital Literacies. Both organizers have published part of their work in prestigious international journals among which are UNESCO's International Journal on Multicultural Societies (IJMS), Language and Education and the International Journal of Education and Development using Information and Communication Technology (IJEDICT).
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication22/11/2013
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number64
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byEduardo S Junqueira,Marcelo E. K. Buzato
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.