All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an introduction to social and cultural studies of new literacies from the perspectives of educators, education researchers and learners. This title focuses on how participating in social practices of literacies can be seen and understood in terms of people becoming insiders to ways of doing and being .
- Author BiographyColin Lankshear is a freelance educational researcher, writer, and teacher with a particular interest in literacies associated with new technologies. He is currently adjunct professor at McGill and Mount Saint Vincent universities (Canada) and James Cook University (Australia). Michele Knobel is a Professor of Education at Montclair State University (USA). She has worked within teacher education in Australia, Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. She is interested in young people's literacy practices and their use of different digital technologies and networks.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleNew Literacies and Digital Epistemologies
- Series Part/Volume Number66
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight750 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byColin Lankshear,Michele Knobel
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £23.35Trending at £23.63
- £9.83Trending at £12.13
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
- £18.67Trending at £19.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.