All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn this major study, the author addresses the need for new psychoanalytical models to cope with a moral crisis of values: a crisis resulting from a breakdown of values, a loss of ideology and deteriorating beliefs. She offers ways of coping with new maladies manifested in modern patients.
- Author BiographyJulia Kristeva, internationally known psychoanalyst and critic, is Professor of Linguistics at the University de Paris VII. She has hosted a French television series and is the author of many critically acclaimed books published by Columbia University Press in translation, including Time and Sense: Proust and the Experience of Literature and the novel, Possessions.
- Author(s)Julia Kristeva
- PublisherColumbia University Press
- Date of Publication03/10/1997
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEuropean Perspectives: A Series in Social Thought and Cultural Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintColumbia University Press
- Weight354 g
- Translated byRoss Guberman
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.