Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £49.33Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.74Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 4 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £15.09Trending at £17.87
- £23.16Trending at £35.84
- £28.00Trending at £33.99
- £24.08Trending at £37.93
- £39.97Trending at £49.78
- £24.88Trending at £40.00
- £27.89Trending at £38.50
About this product
- DescriptionA rich showcase of the use of experimental new materials in contemporary art, based on work produced over the past twenty-five years at The Fabric Workshop and Museum in Philadelphia.
- Author BiographyMarion Boulton Stroud is Founder and Artistic Director of The Fabric Workshop and Museum in Philadelphia.
- PrizesWinner of Winner of the 2003 Frances Smyth-Ravenel Prize for Excellence in Publication Design presented by the American Association of Museums 2003.
- Author(s)Marion Boulton Stroud
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2003
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleNew Material as New Media
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note270 illus, 268 in color
- Weight2921 g
- Width273 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Foreword byAnne D'Harnoncourt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.