CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionCaptures how the global adoption of social media in these years has changed the way organizations and the public relate to one another. In this title, scholars provide insights into how emerging technologies require organizations to be interactive and authentic in virtual environments where control and creation of messages is a shared process.
- Author BiographySandra Duhe is Associate Professor and Coordinator of the Public Relations Program at the University of Louisiana (UL) at Lafayette and Associate Dean of the College of Liberal Arts. Prior to joining academia in 2004, she was a public affairs manager for three multinational corporations with extensive experience in media relations, corporate brand management, crisis response, risk communication, and community outreach. She holds degrees in business, public relations, and applied economics, and received her Ph.D. in political economy from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight750 g
- Width175 mm
- Height255 mm
- Edited bySandra C. Duhe
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.