All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.17
- £10.75Trending at £12.27
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
- £11.51Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThrough photos and interviews, this book is a glimpse into the creative spaces and minds of fifty-two New Mexico artists whose work environments are as varied as the artwork produced in them. Among those represented are painters, sculptors, printmakers, ceramic and textile artists, and video and conceptual artists.
- Author BiographyJack Parsons an experienced cinematographer, is most famous for his elegant photography that captures the visual heritage of the American Southwest. Dana Newmann is a writer, author, and artist whose collages have been exhibited extensively in across the US, Mexico, and South America. She lives with her husband, painter Eugene Newmann, in Ribera, New Mexico. Joseph Traugott is curator of Twentieth Century Art at the New Mexico Museum of Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)Dana Newman
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Note71 colour photos, 31 duotones
- Weight1215 g
- Width270 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographs byJack Parsons
- Foreword byJoseph Traugott
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.