All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £1.95Trending at £2.88
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £1.25Trending at £1.51
- £13.64Trending at £19.98
- £14.89Trending at £16.11
- £8.84Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want basic and reliable information on the lizard in your backyard or the snake you encountered on a hike in the mountains, this handy field guide is invaluable. Both complete and concise, it includes species accounts, maps, photographs, and black-and-white drawings to help you identify the species you have encountered.
- Author BiographyR. D. Bartlett and Patricia P. Bartlett are the authors of over fifty books on reptiles and amphibians, including Guide and Reference to the Amphibians of Western North America (North of Mexico) and Hawaii.
- Author(s)Patricia P. Bartlett,R. D. Bartlett
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.