Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.24Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
- £5.28Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of livestock and its history focuses not only on the impact of horses and cattle, but also the wide variety of animals that shaped life and culture in New Mexico for the Spaniards, Natives, and Anglos who lived in or settled the region --
- Author BiographyWilliam W. Dunmire is a retired National Park Service naturalist and is currently an associate in biology at the University of New Mexico and a research associate at the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science.
- Author(s)William W. Dunmire
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.