All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an armchair tour of kitchens, fields, festivals, and farmers' markets of New Mexico through the eyes of veteran food-travel writer Sharon Niederman.
- Author BiographyAward-winning author and photographer Sharon Niederman has written about the state for more than twenty-five years, authoring and photographing ten books on New Mexico history, culture, cuisine, art, and travel. She teaches writing and Southwest literature and directs the Writing Center at Trinidad State Junior College in Colorado. She lives in Raton with her husband and two dogs.
- PublisherNew Mexico Magazine
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationSanta Fe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Mexico Magazine
- Content Note115 colour photographs
- Width235 mm
- Height191 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.87
- £12.77Trending at £13.24
- £17.64Trending at £20.22
- £11.81Trending at £12.51
- £19.66Trending at £25.52
- £19.38Trending at £29.98
- £10.10Trending at £14.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.