Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £30.00Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.99
- £30.19Trending at £33.24
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionInvestigates the complexity of the determinants of burn out in different populations (health care professions, teachers, social workers etc.). Based on empirical study, the authors have developed a model of vulnerability to burn out which explains it as a specific complementary interaction between certain personality profile and the psychological climate of a work place.
- PublisherRiver Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRiver Publishers Series in Research and Business Chronicles: Biotechnology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationGistrup
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintRiver Publishers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDrozdstoj Stoyanov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.