Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/12/1990
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleRecent Research in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note31 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight346 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited bySeymour L. Zelen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1991
- Table Of ContentsAttribution Theory: New Models and Applications, an Ongoing Scientific Phenomenon.- Wisdom and Humanity: Remarks Honoring Dr. Bernard Weiner.- Self Reflections: The Origins of an Attribution Theorist.- Attributions as Decisions: A Two Stage Information Processing Model.- The Measurement of Attribution Process: Trait and Situational Approaches.- Existential Versus Causal Attributions: The Social Perceiver as Philosopher.- Perceptions of Success in Work Environments.- Understanding Close Relationships: An Attributional Perspective.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.