CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMuseums are much more than scholarly, cultural archives. They reflect global economics and local politics. They shape our public culture. This book reveals how the museum is evolving as a cross-disciplinary, self-consciously political, and often avowedly self-reflexive institution.
- Author BiographyKylie Message is ARC Special Research Centre Research Fellow and Convener of the Museums and Collections graduate program at the Centre for Cross-Cultural Research, the Australian National University.
- Author(s)Kylie Message
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note50 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight503 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.