All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.22Trending at £23.57
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
- £12.65Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.65
- £12.49Trending at £13.91
- £15.56Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe first full-length English-language discussion of the Darmstadt New Music Courses, showing the rise and fall of the 'Darmstadt School'.
- Author BiographyMartin Iddon is Associate Professor of Music at the University of Leeds. He previously lectured at University College Cork and Lancaster University, and studied composition and musicology at the Universities of Durham and Cambridge. His musicological research largely focuses on post-war music in Germany and the United States of America, and has been published in numerous leading journals, including Musical Quarterly, Twentieth-Century Music and the Contemporary Music Review. His music has been performed in Europe, North America and Australasia, and has been featured on BBC Radio 3, Radio New Zealand and the Osterreichischer Rundfunk.
- Author(s)Martin Iddon
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic since 1900
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 11 tables 16 music examples
- Weight560 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.