All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers support for the expectant mother, and encourages her to listen to her body and to recognize her own needs. Women are shown how to influence their health and vitality through a combination of good diet, yoga, meditation and massage. This edition offers illustrations, and health and nutritional advice.
- Author BiographyJanet Balaskas is a teacher, lecturer and internationally renowned campaigner for women's rights in childbirth. She has helped to bring about major changes in prenatal education and maternity practices. Founder of the Active Birth Movement and Director of the Active Birth Centre in London, Janet teaches yoga and preparation for birth and parenthood.
- Author(s)Janet Balaskas
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/11/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGaia Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2009
- Content Noteprinted colour throughout
- Weight315 g
- Width193 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byYehudi Gordon
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.