All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.57Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.04
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionNew Order and Progress offers an extensive examination of the political economy of Brazil. The distinctive perspective of the 11 chapters is historical, comparative, and theoretical. Some of the major topics covered include inequality, the new middle class, state capitalism, the resource curse, protest movements, and the frayed social contract.
- Author BiographyBen Ross Schneider is Ford International Professor of Political Science at MIT and director of the MIT-Brazil program.
- Author(s)Ben Ross Schneider
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight428 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.