All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionEthnography is uniquely equipped to look microscopically at the foundations of political institutions and their attendant set of practices. This volume intends to bring politics into the ethnographic literature and ethnography in studies of politics. It is suitable for those in the sociology of politics, and political science.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2007
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight553 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJavier Auyero,Lauren Joseph,Matthew Mahler
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.