CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.16
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.13Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionAffective Prospecting integrates theoretical perspectives on learning with recent research in affective computing. These new perspectives are based on new research on emotion, cognition, and motivation applied to learning environments, Multimodal Human Computer Interfaces, and more.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleExplorations in the Learning Sciences, Instructional Systems and Performance Technologies
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVII, 284 p.
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRafael A. Calvo,Sidney K. D'Mello
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.