CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn evaluation of emerging questions about the allocation and efficiency of aid, reasoning that the success and failure of aid programmes is shared jointly by donors and recipients. Theoretical and empirical models are offered to illustrate the issues involved.
- Author BiographyB. MAK ARVIN is Professor of Economics at Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario.
- Author(s)B. Mark Arvin
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.