CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential resource for current information on the ceratopsians
- Author BiographyMichael J. Ryan is Vice-Chair Curator and Head of Vertebrate Paleontology at the Cleveland Museum of Natural History. Brenda J. Chinnery-Allgeier is Lecturer in the School of Biological Sciences at The University of Texas at Austin. David A. Eberth is a senior research scientist at the Royal Tyrrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta, Canada.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2010
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleLife of the Past
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Out-of-print date01/04/2016
- Content Note13 color illus., 310 b&w illus.
- Weight2087 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Paginationxxii, 624
- Edited byBrenda J. Chinnery-Allgeier,David A. Eberth,Michael J. Ryan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.