Consider these sponsored items
- £40.53Free postage
- £51.99Free postage
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.82Trending at £10.60
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £4.72Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £5.79
- £7.99Trending at £8.17
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £21.91Trending at £24.21
About this product
- DescriptionWith proven pedagogy that emphasizes critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage, this book helps students develop the Microsoft Office 2013 skills they need to be successful in college and beyond.
- Author BiographySharon Scollard is a professor in the Faculty of Engineering Technology at Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. She's been teaching computing technologies for over 25 years, and particularly enjoys teaching Web technologies. Joseph J. Adamski spent 12 years as a computer professional at aerospace and financial services companies and is an Associate Professor Emeritus at Grand Valley State University. He has worked as a computer professional and educator for over 40 years with a special interest in database management and personal uses of databases. Kathleen Finnegan is a co-author on New Perspectives on Microsoft(R) Access(R) and has edited and managed many other successful textbooks on Microsoft(R) applications for Cengage Learning's Course Technology. She has taught various computer courses for corporate training and high-tech companies and has developed courseware as both a technical writer and editor, with over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Author(s)Joseph J. Adamski,Kathy Finnegan,Sharon Scollard
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Out-of-print date09/02/2017
- Weight1485 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.