All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £14.15Trending at £22.06
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Excel 2010 and learn how to take advantage of the flexibility it offers.
- Author BiographyRoy Ageloff has taught courses in computer programming, database design and development, accounting information systems, and office productivity software at the University of Rhode Island and has written textbooks in programming languages, database software, and spreadsheet applications. He is a business consultant and teacher at Paradise Valley Community College, Arizona. June Parsons purchased her first computer, an Apple II+, in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year she opened a successful small computer retail store with Dan Oja that also offered software instruction to children and adults. Dr. Parsons taught at the university level for more than 20 years. She holds a doctorate in Educational Technology and was certified by the ICCP in 1995. Dr. Parsons began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. She contributed to the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series and developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. She works via the Internet with a team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces. An esteemed professional and respected author, Dan Oja, along with June Parsons, purchased an Apple II+ in 1981 and quickly became fluent in BASIC, dBASE II, Lotus 123, WordStar, and a variety of accounting programs. The next year, he and Dr. Parsons opened a successful small computer retail store that offered software instruction to children and adults. With Dr. Parsons, Mr. Oja began writing and creating educational software for Course Technology in 1992. Together, they contributed to the leading success of the Windows for Business and Illustrated Series. They also developed the New Perspectives, e-Course, and Practical series. Today, Mr. Oja's and Dr. Parson's team of highly skilled media specialists and desktop publishers located in various states and provinces work together via the Internet to deliver exceptional texts. Mr. Patrick Carey received his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical studies. He co-authored his first textbook on using Excel as a statistical tool. Today, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored more than 20 leading academic and trade texts for the software industry.
- Author(s)Dan Oja,June Jamrich Parsons,Patrick Carey,Roy Ageloff
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Weight1105 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.