All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps students gain a comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2010 and learn how to take advantage of its flexibility. This title provides case-based tutorials challenging students to apply what they are learning to real-life tasks, preparing them to easily transfer skills to new situations.
- Author BiographyBeverly B. Zimmerman, an award-winning Associate Professor at Brigham Young University, holds a Ph.D. in instructional design. She has published several articles on the use of computer technology for teaching writing, co-authored over 30 books on computer applications software, and authored an oral presentations book. S. Scott Zimmerman obtained a Ph.D. from Florida State University and was a postdoctoral fellow at Cornell University. He is currently a professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and has published many scientific papers, computer articles, and computer programming and applications software books.
- Author(s)Beverly Zimmerman,S. Scott Zimmerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2010
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Weight1015 g
- Width221 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementInternational Edition
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £21.79Trending at £28.35
- £15.72Trending at £17.39
- £18.66Trending at £18.97
- £15.72Trending at £16.03
- £26.73Trending at £40.08
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
- £17.29Trending at £17.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.