All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to pregnancy and childbirth provides information and guidance for both partners through every stage, from pre-conceptual planning to the first days of life. It includes a calendar highlighting the changes that occur.
- Author BiographyDr Miriam Stoppard is the leading pregnancy and childcare author in the UK. She has created her own range of skincare products Nurture for pregnant women, Tomy toys, a baby feeding cup and a baby clothing range - Babbleboom - exclusively for Debenhams. She has published more than fifty books including the bestseller Conception, Pregnancy and Birth, Your New Baby and Family Health Guide, all with DK. Miriam is currently a columnist for The Mirror and publishes several of her own magazines. She resides in London.
- Author(s)Miriam Stoppard
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date29/08/2007
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight466 g
- Width148 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Most relevant reviews
- m75_w1nt3r12 Apr, 2011by
Good informative book
This book was very informative, it gave an insight into things that I hadn't thought about. The way in which it is written is very understandable. Good book.
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £12.77Trending at £13.27
- £17.64Trending at £20.27
- £11.81Trending at £12.54
- £18.68Trending at £25.71
- £19.38Trending at £30.12
- £17.66Trending at £28.12
- £10.10Trending at £15.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.