CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.08Trending at £9.50
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for all those researching landscape history, this title explains how to recognize and interpret the complex evidence for historical change in England's countryside. It includes 29 tables explaining key landscape features, and how to diagnose them in the field.
- Author BiographyRichard Muir is Senior Lecturer in Geography in the University College of Ripon and York St John. He is one of Britain's most widely published and respected landscape historians. Two of his bestselling books on British landscape have won the Yorkshire Arts Literary Prize.
- Author(s)Richard Muir
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Width185 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.