All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.99
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a distinguished list of international contributors who provide a systematic and stimulating 'state of the art' discussion on regionalism and key issues such as sovereignty, autonomy, identity, and global financial crisis.
- Author BiographyShaun Breslin is reader in Politics and Principal Research Fellow in the Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation at the University of Warwick. Christopher W.Hughes is Senior Research Fellow, Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation, University of Warwick. Nicola Phillips is Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at the University of Warwick. Ben Rosamond is Senoir Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at Warwick.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/08/2002
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Globalisation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 figures, 1 table
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBen Rosamond,Christopher W. Hughes,Nicola Phillips,Shaun Breslin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.